1. Why is the religious world so divided?
a. Human opinion
2. Jesus prayed for unity - John 17:20-21
3. Religious division is condemned - 1 Corinthians 1:10
4. What is the solution? Know the mind of Christ
A. The Apostles spoke the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:13
B. The Apostle wrote the mind of Christ - Ephesians 3:1-4
C. We have the mind of Christ in written form - Galatians 1:8-9; Jude 1:3
D. We must not go beyond the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 4:6
A. Why do we partake of the Lordís Supper weekly? - 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Acts 20:7
B. Why do we sing? - Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16
C. Why do we pray - 1 Timothy 2:1-2; 5; 1 Thessalonians 5:17
D. Why do we have preaching? - 2 Timothy 4:1-2
E. Why do we give on the first day of the week? - 1 Corinthians 16:1-3
F. How are men saved? - Acts 2:38-39; Mark 16:16
A. Hebrews 7:12-16; 8:1-5
B. Why donít we have a piano?
C. Why donít we burn incense?
D. Why donít we have a choir?
E. Why donít we play bingo to raise money?
F. We dare not add to or take away - Revelation 22:18-19
1. Have you listened to the mind of Christ?
2. Have you obeyed to the mind of Christ by accepting His Salvation His way? Are You Saved?
-- Don Treadway, February 2011 --